Self Catering in Yorkshire - Hunton
Areas: Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £656.00
This delightful, single storey barn conversion with original beams and features, sits in 30 acres of grass and woodland at Diamond Hill Farm in Lower Wensleydale. Slightly elevated, it offers stunning views towards the Hambleton Hills.
East Lodge is a delightful, single storey barn conversion with original beams and features situated in 30 acres of its own grass and woodland. This holiday accommodation stands 200m along a private drive, its slightly elevated position affording stunning views towards the Hambleton Hills. East Lodge, Diamond Hill, is conveniently situated in Lower Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales, a short walk from the village pub and shop in Hunton and close to Patrick Brompton and Akebar with its real ale pubs and restaurants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two en-suite wet rooms along with a house bathroom with a whirlpool bath and a separate shower.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed, lawned garden.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- A comfortable single storey barn conversion with original beams and features.
- Situated in 30 acres of its own grass and woodland.
- Conservatory opens up onto a private courtyard.
- Geothermal underfloor heating throughout.
- 4 oven electric Aga, dishwasher, combination microwave oven, fridge, freezer, washer, tumble dryer.
- Two televisions, DVD player and CD player.
- Cot and highchair.
- Bike storage can be arranged.
- Garden furniture.
- Sorry, no stag or hen parties.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Hunton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Constable Burton Hall Gardens - 2.7 miles (Garden)
Jervaulx Abbey - 4.6 miles (Abbey)
Easby Abbey - 5 miles (Abbey)
Easby, St Agatha's Church - 5.1 miles (Historic Church)
Kiplin Hall - 5.5 miles (Historic House)
Thorp Perrow Arboretum - 5.5 miles (Garden)
Middleham Castle - 5.6 miles (Castle)
Richmond Castle - 5.7 miles (Castle)
Millgate House and Gardens - 5.7 miles (Garden)
Bargate - 5.7 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.