Self Catering in Derbyshire - Eyam
Areas: Peak District, Derbyshire
Sleeps a maximum of: 3
Pricing From: £326.00
This Grade II listed period stone terraced property is a few minutes walk from Eyam, a beautiful village set high among the moors between Bakewell and Castleton. A hill track across Eyam Moor offers spectacular views to many local landmarks.
Memorial Cottage is a Grade II listed, period stone, terraced holiday cottage lying a few minutes walk from the centre of the village. Eyam is a beautiful unspoilt village set high among the moors in the north of the National Park between Bakewell and Castleton.
The village has a museum, hall, several shops and a good pub, the Miners Arms. This is prime rambling country and a hill track across Eyam Moor at the back of the village climbs to 1,200ft above sea level and offers spectacular views of Axe Edge, Maw Tor and Kinderscout.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps three guests.
- The property is suitable for a maximum of two adults and one child.
- One double bedroom linked with a single bedroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Sunny private patio garden to rear.
- Ample street parking to the front.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Furnished in a vintage style, the property has a hand crafted oak kitchen with granite work surfaces.
- Babysitting available by arrangement.
- Gas range style cooker, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Smart TV with Netflix, Free sat, music system with iPod deck/usb memory stick and wireless playback/CD and radio.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Eyam area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Eyam, St Lawrence Church - 0 miles (Historic Church)
Eyam Hall - 1 miles (Historic Building)
Eyam Museum - 1 miles (Museum)
Padley Chapel and Manor Gatehouse - 2.5 miles (Historic Building)
Thornbridge Hall Gardens - 3.6 miles (Garden)
Tideswell, St John the Baptist Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Edensor, St Peter's Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Peveril Castle - 4.5 miles (Castle)
Blue John Cavern - 4.5 miles (Family Attraction)
Speedwell Cavern - 4.5 miles (Family Attraction)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.