Self Catering in Dorset - Burton Bradstock
Sleeps a maximum of: 7
Pricing From: £656.00
This large detached property is on the quietest edge of the beautiful, much sought after village of Burton Bradstock, with idyllic views of open farmland. The village is one of the main gateways to the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
The Old Piggeries is a large detached holiday home situated on the quietest edge of this beautiful, much sought after village, adjacent to a gentle chalk stream with idyllic views of open farmland. Guests will enjoy the open-plan layout and character throughout. The balcony provides a peaceful haven to enjoy a drink or afternoon tea listening to the sounds of the stream.
Burton Bradstock acts as one of the main gateways to the Jurassic Coast, which has recently been declared a World Heritage Site, and the South West Coast Path.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Four bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Balcony, overlooking a stream.
- Garage parking and off road parking for one car.
- Additional parking can be found in the main village outside the church.
- Small baby in own moses basket and children over 6 years are welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Exposed beams throughout.
- Gas log-effect stove in sitting room.
- Microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, radio/CD player.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Burton Bradstock area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bothenhampton, Holy Trinity Old Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Abbotsbury Castle - 4.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Melplash, Christ Church - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Abbotsbury Gardens - 5.1 miles (Garden)
Kingston Russell Stone Circle - 5.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
St Catherine's Chapel - 5.9 miles (Historic Building)
Abbotsbury, St Nicholas Church - 6.1 miles (Historic Church)
Winterbourne Poor Lot Barrows - 6.3 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Mapperton Gardens - 6.3 miles (Garden)
Mapperton, All Saints Church - 6.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.