Self Catering in Cumbria - Burneside
The Golf Apartment
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £349.00
This luxurious ground floor apartment is situated by the 18th Green at Carus Green Golf Club. The historic market town of Kendal is on the doorstep and breathtaking Lake Windermere just 15 minutes' drive away.
The Golf Apartment is a luxurious, modern ground floor apartment situated by the 18th Green at Carus Green Golf Club. Golf Apartment is perfectly situated for golf lovers, couples or a small family and provides the perfect base from which to enjoy a Lake District break or golfing holiday at any time of the year. Carus Green offers a challenging 18-hole parkland course which guests are entitled to discounted green fees.
Ten minutes away is Kendal, known as the 'Gateway to the Lake District'. The town's unique blend of history, culture and shopping make it a popular place to visit. The town is famous for its Kendal Mint Cake and it is still produced locally in the town. Lake Windermere can be reached in just 15 minutes' drive where an amazing scenery and leisure activities await. The beautiful Cumbrian countryside offers a range of walks suitable for all abilities.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Ground floor accommodation.
- Master bedroom with 6' zip & link bed and en-suite shower room.
- Second bedroom with 6' zip & link bed and family bathroom.
- Private garden and patio.
- Children welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay
- Bespoke custom made furniture.
- Electric oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flat screen TV with full Sky package in the sitting room
- DVD player and selection of DVDs.
- Flat screen TVs in both bedrooms.
- Highchair and travel cot available on request (see Notes).
- Garden furniture.
- Secure garage and additional two parking spaces.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Burneside area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Castle Howe - 1.4 miles (Castle)
Kendal Castle - 1.5 miles (Castle)
Abbot Hall - 1.6 miles (Museum)
Sizergh Castle - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Levens Hall - 6.1 miles (Historic House)
Blackwell, the Arts and Crafts House - 6.9 miles (Historic Building)
Holehird Gardens - 7.4 miles (Garden)
Sedbergh, St Gregory's Chapel - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Claife Viewing Station - 7.7 miles (Historic Building)
Townend - 8 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.