Self Catering in Herefordshire - Docklow
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £381.00
Woodlands Cottage is a pretty, stone dwelling which has been stylishly converted from the kitchen wing of the neighbouring Manor House. It stands in its own enclosed cottage garden and is set well away from the road, at the end of a long driveway.
Woodlands Cottage is a warm, welcoming, stylish stone dwelling, once part of the Victorian Manor House next door. It offers high quality accommodation for up to four guests and sits in a beautiful, enclosed cottage garden within the grounds of Docklow Manor. Guests are welcome to explore the extensive grounds and children may use the tree house, trampoline and table tennis available in the manor house and grounds. The views west towards the Black Mountains are breath-taking and there are strategically placed benches for enjoying the sunset with a glass of your favourite wine.
Situated in the small hamlet of Docklow in rural North Herefordshire, consisting of scattered dwellings and a pretty church. There are a number of charming, traditional Inns, just a short drive away. Footpaths are marked to enjoy the lovely surrounding countryside.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one en-suite shower room.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Enclosed garden.
- Parking for up to two vehicles.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Stunning views towards the Black Mountains.
- Originally part of the kitchen wing of Docklow Manor, with great character and large sash windows.
- Use of table tennis by arrangement with owners.
- Children are invited to make use of the tree house, football nets and trampoline within the grounds of the Manor House (see layout).
- Delicious dinners can be provided by the owners at Â£15 per head.
- Electric range cooker with gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Digital TV and DVD player with large selection of films.
- Garden furniture.
- Chimenea style barbecue.
- Children are invited to make use of the football nets, trampoline and tree house.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Table Tennis
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Docklow area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Hatfield, St Leonard's Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Thornbury, St Anna's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Hampton Court Castle & Garden - 4.2 miles (Castle)
Grange Court, Leominster - 4.4 miles (Historic Building)
Leominster Museum - 4.5 miles (Museum)
Leominster Priory - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Bodenham, St Michael's Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Edwyn Ralph, St Michael Church - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
Ullingswick, St Luke's Church - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Berrington Hall - 5.4 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.