Self Catering in Suffolk - Stoke-by-Nayland
Areas: Constable Country, Suffolk
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £388.00
Crispin is one of four, one-bedroom country penthouse lodges located in the peaceful surroundings of Constable Country in Suffolk, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guests can enjoy complimentary use of excellent poolside and gym facilities, as well as discounted rates for spa days and golf on two onsite championship courses.
Crispin is one of four, one-bedroom country penthouse lodges which are part of Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa located in the peaceful, idyllic surroundings of Constable Country, near Stoke by Nayland in Suffolk. The lodges are perfect for indulgent, romantic breaks for two.
Spacious and bright, this first floor lodge offers an exquisitely furnished open-plan living, kitchen and dining area which features floor-to-ceiling windows at one end, with patio doors leading out onto huge wooden balconies looking out over the beautiful Suffolk countryside - just perfect for a leisurely breakfast, a spot of sunbathing or perhaps an evening cocktail or two as the sun goes down. The stunning, spacious en-suite double/twin bedroom features a high ceiling, glass chandelier and Juliet balcony.
Up to ten lodges offering a total of 16 double bedrooms can also be booked together for much larger groups of up to 32 guests. (For additional information, please click here). These are all within a five minute drive of the nearby outstanding facilities at the family-owned Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one en-suite bathroom with Juliet balcony.
- Large wooden balcony.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper).
- Minimum of a two night stay
- Lodge Porter is on call 24/7 to transport guests to and from the spa/golf/dining facilities.
- You can have one of the Hotel's Chefs prepare a bespoke menu and serve it to you in the comfort and privacy of your lodge.
- Complimentary access to indoor heated swimming pool, sanarium, steam room, Jacuzzi and gymnasium featuring the latest Technogym equipment.
- Onsite spa and two championship golf courses for which additional charges will apply.
- Onsite two AA Rosette restaurant, bars, clubhouse restaurant, gift and golf shops, squash court, pool, fishing, covered driving range and professional golf tuition for which additional charges will apply.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Electric oven and four ring induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Flatscreen televisions, Blu-Ray DVD player, surround sound in the sitting room and ipod docking station.
- Travel cot and high chair available, please note that additional charges may apply - please bring your own cot linen.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
- Swimming Pool
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stoke-by-Nayland area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Stoke-by-Nayland, St Mary's Church - 1.2 miles (Historic Church)
Polstead, St Mary's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Boxford, St Mary's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
Wissington, St Mary's Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Groton, St Bartholomew's Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington Hall - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Boxted, St Peter's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Little Horkesley Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
St Stephen's Chapel - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Wormingford, St Andrew's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.