Self Catering in Cumbria - Kendal
Townhouse No. 7
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £552.00
This stunning three storey townhouse situated adjacent to the first tee at Carus Green Golf Club provides luxurious accommodation for family, friends and golf enthusiasts. Located on the edge of Kendal, the delights of the Lake District are in easy reach.
Ten minutes away is Kendal, known as the 'Gateway to the Lake District'. The townâs unique blend of history, culture and shopping make it a popular place to visit. The town is famous for its Kendal Mint Cake and it is still produced locally in the town. Lake Windermere can be reached in just 15 minutes' drive where an amazing scenery and leisure activities await. The beautiful Lakes countryside offers a range of walks suitable for all abilities.The Southern Lakes, Lancashire and Yorkshire Dales National Park are also within easy reach.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Three en-suite bedrooms with super king zip and link beds.
- One en-suite bedroom with king size zip and link bed.
- Private balcony on the first floor and private garden.
- Discounted green fees for the golf course.
- Children welcome.
- Sorry no pets.
- Parking for two cars and additional parking available close by.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Neff appliances including oven/grill induction hob and microwave/grill.
- Fridge, freezer, drinks fridge and dishwasher.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Flat screen TV with Sky package and DVD player in sitting room.
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Highchair and cot available on request.
- Garden furniture.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Reduced green fees are given to guests at Carus Green Golf Club, a stunning 18 hole championship golf course.
- Local amenities can be found in the historic market town of Kendal which is on the doorstep with bustling bars, restaurants and specialist shops. A little further afield is Windermere.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Kendal area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Castle Howe - 1.4 miles (Castle)
Kendal Castle - 1.5 miles (Castle)
Abbot Hall - 1.6 miles (Museum)
Sizergh Castle - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Levens Hall - 6.1 miles (Historic House)
Blackwell, the Arts and Crafts House - 6.9 miles (Historic Building)
Holehird Gardens - 7.4 miles (Garden)
Sedbergh, St Gregory's Chapel - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Townend - 8 miles (Historic House)
Brockhole Gardens - 8.5 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.