Self Catering in Norfolk - Fakenham
Areas: Norfolk Coast, Norfolk
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £442.00
In a peaceful village location near to the coastal towns of Wells next the Sea and Blakeney, Bluebell Cottage is a cosy property suitable for all times of the year. If you like walking, cycling, nature and bird watching you will love Bluebell Cottage.
Located in a quiet rural village, Bluebell Cottage is the perfect place to stay if you want to relax and unwind, yet ideally situated to access all the wonderful things that North Norfolk has to offer. Very well appointed, with its own private garden, this self-contained cottage has been completely refurbished to a very high standard with quality furniture and furnishings, a smart very well-equipped kitchen and modern bathroom. There are two bedrooms (a king size and twin), a lovely light and airy dining conservatory with doors leading into the garden, and a cosy sitting room with double log burner that will keep you warm at cooler times of the year. In the summer, enjoy sitting in the pretty courtyard garden with a drink.
Equidistant from the beautiful Georgian market town of Holt, the popular coastal towns of Wells-next-the-Sea and Blakeney, this lovely cottage is particularly suited to couples and young families looking for a rather special, peaceful place to stay at any time of the year. If you like walking, cycling, nature and bird watching you will love Bluebell Cottage. Please note: although the cottage is on one level, there are steps up into the building.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- All on one floor (there are three steps up to the front door and conservatory doors).
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom, family bathroom.
- A bright and airy conservatory, lovely for meals with the French doors open to the courtyard garden.
- Wood burning stove
- Only 16 minutes' drive to the coast.
- Children and infants (with own travel cot and highchair) welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking for two cars.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Private, fully enclosed courtyard garden.
- Electric oven with hob, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer,
- Widescreen television with Freeview and DVD player.
- Games and DVDs to enjoy.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Hindringham is six miles inland from the stunning beaches at Wells and Holkham and five miles from the popular coastal village of Blakeney, with its attractive harbour.
- The wondrous saltmarshes at Stiffkey owned by the National Trust are a perfect haven for wildlife.
- If you fancy a spot of shopping, you can choose between the lovely Georgian market town of Holt and renowned Georgian village of Burnham Market, both only seven miles away where there are plenty of independent shops and galleries to browse, and some great places to eat.
- For local provisions, there is a brilliant, well-stocked village shop in Binham, just two miles away, where you will also find a petrol station.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Fakenham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Hindringham, St Martin's Church - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Hindringham Hall & Gardens - 0.3 miles (Historic House)
Bale, All Saints Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Binham Market Cross - 2.2 miles (Historic Building)
Binham Priory - 2.2 miles (Abbey)
Barney, St Mary's Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Great Walsingham, St Peter's Church - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Little Walsingham, St Mary's Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Little Snoring, St Andrew's Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Walsingham Abbey - 3 miles (Abbey)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.