Self Catering in Devon - Sidmouth
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £1167.00
This delightful Grade II listed property, accessed via its own driveway, has its own secluded, private garden, hot tub and courtyard.
Situated in glorious Devon countryside, four miles from Sidmouth in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near the Jurassic Coast, the UK's only natural World Heritage Site. On the doorstep is Venn Ottery Common and the Otter Valley, where you can enjoy traditional Devon countryside walks.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one family bathroom, one en-suite shower room and one en-suite bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- A sun trap courtyard and garden with hot tub.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric range cooker with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Freeview Sky TV, further TV in the master bedroom. Video, DVD and radio/cassette/CD player.
- Telephone available by arrangement.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Weber barbecue and patio furniture.
- Private water supply.
- Two adult bikes available, please request when making your booking.
- Dinner delivery service available from Tamsin Lear. Contact details are 01404 46658 or 0771 7472872.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sidmouth area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Ottery St Mary Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Cadhay - 3.2 miles (Historic House)
Otterton Mill - 3.8 miles (Historic Building)
Otterton, St Michael's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens - 3.9 miles (Garden)
Escot Park & Gardens - 4.4 miles (Garden)
Salcombe Regis, St Mary & St Peter's Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Sand - 4.9 miles (Historic House)
Gittisham, St Michael's Church - 5.6 miles (Historic Church)
A La Ronde - 6.5 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.