Self Catering in Cheshire - Knutsford
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £681.00
Situated near open fields, in Lower Peover, 4 miles from Knutsford, this is a small house with a big welcome, ideal for a weekend away or a week's holiday getting away from it all. This refurbished 3 bedroom cottage (one en-suite) has a country style decor, yet all of the modern day conveniences you would expect for today's living.
The charming Curlew Cottage is situated in Lower Peover, a mere 4 miles from the historic town of Knutsford, which offers a wealth of local shops, restaurants and cafes. The cottage has a wonderful country style, whilst providing all of the modern conveniences you would expect for today's living. Enjoy a lovely al fresco dinner whilst enjoying the sunshine in the pretty garden which boasts a small pond.
You will be spoilt for choice with an abundance of excellent country pubs in the surrounding areas, including The Bells of Peover. However if you prefer a cosy night in, why not order a delicious casserole or other similar dish, which can be provided on request.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, all doubles.
- One family bathroom and one en-suite.
- Fully enclosed garden with garden furniture, barbecue and hot tub for six.
- Off-street parking for four cars.
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Kitchen includes fitted electric oven, microwave, fridge and separate freezer.
- Sky television.
- CD and DVD player.
- Two adult bicycles available for use.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- There are alpacas on the property and the owners are happy for guests to meet them and help feed them.
- In springtime there will laying chickens, with guests being able to use the fresh eggs.
- Please be aware, there is a field pond within the grounds due to be fenced off in due course.
- Meals such as casseroles can be ordered upon request.
- There is a beauty salon within walking distance, pamper packages are available and booking is advisable.
Please contact Jayne on 07944 443 096.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Knutsford area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Lower Peover, St Oswald's Church - 1.2 miles (Historic Church)
Over Peover, St Lawrence Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Peover Hall - 2.8 miles (Historic House)
Tabley House - 2.9 miles (Historic House)
Great Budworth, St Mary and All Saints Church - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
Tatton Park - 5.4 miles (Historic House)
Arley Hall - 5.8 miles (Historic House)
Capesthorne Hall - 7 miles (Historic House)
Nether Alderley Mill - 7.4 miles (Historic Building)
Sandbach Crosses - 7.9 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.