Self Catering in Kent - Broadstairs
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £995.00
Set majestically atop the chalk cliffs on the Kentish coastline is Lauriston, a stunning Edwardian home with breath-taking gardens and, several outdoor entertainment areas. Stunning sandy beaches and North Foreland Golf Course can be reached on foot in under five minutes.
Set majestically atop the chalk cliffs on the Kentish coastline and nestled against the grounds of Kingsgate Castle, Lauriston is a stunning Edwardian home. Exquisitely decorated, preserving the original charm of the oak panelled drawing room with a unique copper inglenook fireplace, this luxury home has period features throughout but with the modern convenience of a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen.
With breath-taking gardens and, several outdoor entertainment areas Lauriston is perfect for all seasons - a cosy roaring fire in the winter, to the pristine sandy beaches at Kingsgate Bay or surfing at Joss Bay, cycling the Viking trail along the cliff tops, or golfing across the lane at North Foreland championship golf course.
Broadstairs is a quintessential Victorian seaside town that exudes old-world charm. Fishermen's cottages and Edwardian mansions accent the hills along a coast steeped in history. The town boasts seven sandy bays connected by cliff-top paths, a number of top-rated restaurants, excellent pubs and quaint cafes.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Master bedroom with en-suite.
- Three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Stunning sea views and sea view terrace.
- Landscaped gardens and several outdoor entertaining areas.
- Walking distance to several beaches.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking for up to three cars.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Inglenook fireplace with open fire.
- Art deco brick fireplace.
- Integrated double oven with multiple settings and gas hob with five burners.
- Small wine fridge, large fridge and further fridge with large freezer compartment.
- Microwave and dishwasher.
- Quorker tap providing instant boiling water.
- 49' smart TV with free access to Netflix,Full Sky access and NowTV (please note purchases on NowTV are not permitted).
- Bluetooth speakers with USB connections.
- Highchair, travel cot and two stairgates available on request.
- Laundry room with washing machine and separate dryer.
- Outdoor Stainless steel gas BBQ and Grill
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Broadstairs area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Ramsgate, St Laurence in Thanet Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
St Augustine's Cross - 5.3 miles (Historic Building)
Powell-Cotton Museum, Quex House and Gardens - 5.6 miles (Museum)
Minster Abbey - 6.4 miles (Abbey)
Minster-in-Thanet, St Mary the Virgin Church - 6.5 miles (Historic Church)
Richborough Roman Fort - 7.8 miles (Roman Site)
Sandwich, St Mary's Church - 8.5 miles (Historic Church)
The Secret Gardens of Sandwich - 8.6 miles (Garden)
Sandwich, St Peter's Church - 8.7 miles (Historic Church)
Sandwich, St Clement's Church - 8.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.