Self Catering in Worcestershire - Pershore
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £402.00
Set on the slopes of Bredon Hill in an idyllic location, this picture book stone thatched cottage retains many period features. It enjoys beautiful views and is situated on the edge of the charming village of Elmley Castle.
Sleeping two guests in the cottage with the option of a further two within the next door annexe. With exceptional attention to detail, enjoy the cosy sitting room with it's inglenook fireplace housing a wood burning stove, charming kitchen and dining area complete with a gas range cooker and a beautiful, spacious bathroom with roll top bath and shower. Sleeping two guests, Field cottage is the perfect romantic retreat, however, if you'd like to take some friends or maybe the children then just a few steps away, the superbly presented and comfortable Annexe sleeps a further two people in a choice of either twin beds or a superking size double, modern en-suite shower room with underfloor heating and it's own television, tea and coffee making facilities.
Please see our property reference WR004 Field Cottage and Annexe for current availability and prices. The cottage is a peaceful and perfect haven for relaxation and an ideal holiday location for exploring the unspoilt beauty of Worcestershire and the Cotswolds. The pretty village of Elmley Castle has a pub within walking distance.
The nearby riverside market towns of Pershore and Evesham are both a short drive away, providing a selection of mainstream and independent retailers, a theatre and local festivals.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests (see WR004 Field Cottage and Annexe for four guests).
- One double bedroom with stunning views.
- Bathroom with a roll top bath and separate shower.
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Private garden with two outdoor seating areas.
- Ample off street parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Please note the property has a private water supply and it is advised that mothers to be and children under 18 months drink suitable bottled water.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Thatched roof and many other period features.
(No fireworks please.)
- The far reaching, enviable views can be enjoyed from the private garden's seating area.
- Pub within walking distance.
- Gas range oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Nespresso Machine
- Television, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Outdoor furniture and parasol.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Pershore area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Ashton-under-Hill, St Barbara's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Pershore Abbey - 3.4 miles (Historic Church)
Strensham, St John's Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Almonry Heritage Centre Museum - 4.1 miles (Museum)
Great Washbourne, St Mary's Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Evesham, All Saints Church - 4.2 miles (Historic Church)
Evesham, St Lawrence's Church - 4.2 miles (Historic Church)
Bredon, St Giles Church - 4.2 miles (Historic Church)
Bredon Tithe Barn - 4.3 miles (Historic Building)
Little Washbourne, St Mary's Church - 4.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.