Self Catering in Worcestershire - Tenbury Wells
nr Tenbury Wells
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £326.00
This studio conversion is in the grounds of Fishpools, a 16th century house in the village of Kyre, just 4 miles from the fine spa town of Tenbury Wells. Rated 4-star by the tourist board, it offers fantastic views across the countryside.
The Coach House is a studio conversion quietly situated in the grounds of Fishpools which is a traditional 16th century timber framed house. Rated 4-star by the tourist board, it is reached via a quarter of a mile track and is in a very rural position.
Guests will enjoy a south facing private decked area with far-reaching views across fields and farmland which is perfect for watching the sun go down, making this an ideal cottage for a romantic holiday. Leading directly from the cottage is an extensive network of footpaths and bridleways where badgers, woodpeckers, buzzards and owls may be seen.
Also available to book at this location is Long Cover, sleeping six guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with a sleeping area.
- Separate shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- An outside decked area.
- Ample parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- A new flower garden where you can sit in the bothy which offers tea making facilities, a wood burning stove and a cosy environment to enjoy the garden.
- Far reaching views across fields and farmlands.
- Stone fireplace.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Catering available, from home-prepared breakfast cereals through to sumptuous dinners, contact Hazel Cooks on 01885 410222 / 07703 281114 or email email@example.com
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Tenbury Wells area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Thornbury, St Anna's Church - 3.4 miles (Historic Church)
Hatfield, St Leonard's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Edwyn Ralph, St Michael Church - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
Edvin Loach Old Church - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Lower Sapey, St Bartholomew's Church - 5.9 miles (Historic Church)
Berrington Hall - 6.5 miles (Historic House)
Bromyard, St Peter's Church - 6.6 miles (Historic Church)
The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction - 6.7 miles (Museum)
Bromyard Local History Centre - 6.8 miles (Museum)
Eye, St Peter & St Paul Church - 7.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.