Self Catering in Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £443.00
Sandfields Barn is an intriguing conversion of two separate barns in a dream location; situated just a short walk from Luddington village green, the banks of the River Avon, Stratford Racecourse and only 3 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon town centre. The property is both a private summer oasis and a cosy winter retreat.
Completed in 2014, the original buildings now proudly stand as one indulgent retreat. Accessed by electric gates, this private development sits within just under an acre of private perfect landscape. The existing single-storey stone barn has been converted; the original, single -storey brick barn re-built and a new glazed single-storey link created to craft the two bedroom, two bathroom bolt-hole.
Exposed brickwork, incredible roof heights, a wood burning stove, original beams and handcrafted oak windows married with huge expanses of glass unveiling mesmerising views, super-sleek kitchen, designer flooring and high tech security. Sandfields Barn showcases contemporary styling against the historic backdrop of Luddington village, rumoured to be the place where William Shakespeare chose to wed Anne Hathaway.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- All ground floor accommodation.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with original well which is covered by a grille.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog), whilst the garden is enclosed, it is not considered escape proof!
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Exposed brickwork, original beams and handcrafted oak windows.
- Bi-fold doors opening from the bedrooms onto the decked area.
- Halogen hob and built in oven, combination microwave.Fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
- 42 inch television with a selection of DVDs, books, puzzles and games.
- Surround sound music system throughout the property which is iPod compatible.
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stratford-upon-Avon area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Welford on Avon, St Peter's Church - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Anne Hathaway's Cottage - 1.8 miles (Historic Building)
Billesley, All Saints Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Hall's Croft - 2.6 miles (Historic Building)
Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall - 2.6 miles (Historic Building)
Stratford upon Avon, Holy Trinity Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Nash's House - 2.7 miles (Historic Building)
New Place - 2.7 miles (Historic Building)
Shakespeare's Birthplace - 2.8 miles (Historic Building)
Tudor World - 2.8 miles (Museum)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.