Self Catering in Cumbria - Burneside
Townhouse No. 6
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £552.00
This stunning three storey townhouse situated adjacent to the first tee at Carus Green Golf Club provides luxurious accommodation for family, friends and golf enthusiasts. Located on the edge of Kendal, the delights of the Lake District are in easy reach.
Townhouse No. 6 is a stunning modern property finished to a high standing providing luxurious accommodation. It is perfect for a family break, or golf enthusiasts, situated adjacent to the first tee of Carus Green Golf Club. The property also boasts its own private balcony with seating area so you can enjoy the surrounding views of the countryside.
Ten minutes away is Kendal, known as the 'Gateway to the Lake District'. The town's unique blend of history, culture and shopping make it a popular place to visit. The town is famous for its Kendal Mint Cake and it is still produced locally in the town. Lake Windermere can be reached in just 15 minutes' drive where an amazing scenery and leisure activities await. The beautiful Lakes countryside offers a range of walks suitable for all abilities.The Southern Lakes, Lancashire and Yorkshire Dales National Park are also within easy reach.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Three en-suite bedrooms with super king zip and link beds.
- One en-suite bedroom with kingsize and single bed.
- Private balcony on the first floor.
- Shared ground level paved garden with Townhouse No. 5.
- Discounted green fees for the golf course.
- Children welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking for two cars and additional parking available close by.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Neff appliances including oven/grill induction hob and microwave/grill.
- Fridge, freezer, drinks fridge and dishwasher.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Flat screen TV with Sky package and DVD player in sitting room.
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Highchair and cot available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Burneside area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Castle Howe - 1.4 miles (Castle)
Kendal Castle - 1.5 miles (Castle)
Abbot Hall - 1.6 miles (Museum)
Sizergh Castle - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Levens Hall - 6.1 miles (Historic House)
Blackwell, the Arts and Crafts House - 6.9 miles (Historic Building)
Holehird Gardens - 7.4 miles (Garden)
Sedbergh, St Gregory's Chapel - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Townend - 8 miles (Historic House)
Brockhole Gardens - 8.5 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.