Self Catering in Herefordshire - Hereford
3 Palace Yard
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £461.00
This four storey town house is in the heart of the city of Hereford. It has views of the Cathedral's spectacular West Door and cloisters from most windows. It is just a 2-3 minute level walk from fine restaurants and boutique shops.
3 Palace Yard is a four storey townhouse in the heart of the city of Hereford. Set in the beautiful Cathedral district, it enjoys direct and uninterrupted views of the Cathedrals spectacular West Door and its Cloisters from most windows. The property has been recently renovated and refurbished to a high standard, blending period features with contemporary furnishings.
Whilst Palace Yard is picturesquely situated directly opposite the Cathedral, Chained Library, and the world famous Mappa Mundi exhibition, it is just a two to three minute level walk from the bars and restaurants of Broad Street, as well as the boutique shops in nearby Church Street. The recently opened Old Market development is a further three to five minute level walk housing a Waitrose, a six-screen Odeon cinema and numerous further bars and restaurants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, one en-suite shower room and one family shower room.
- TV and games room can be found in the basement.
- Parking permit provided for private parking within a 3-minute walk.
(Please note, there is no parking/waiting at any time in front of the property).
- Please be aware of steep stairs to the second floor which are considered unsuitable for the elderly, infirm and young children.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Gas hob, electric oven and microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
Gas effect fire.
- Radio/CD player, Freeview TV/DVDs in both living room and master bedroom, Freeview wall mounted flat screen in basement.
- Football table in basement, games and books.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request, please note that baby linens are not provided.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Hereford area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Hereford Museum and Art Gallery - 0 miles (Museum)
Hereford, St Francis Xavier Church - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Hereford Cathedral - 0.1 miles (Cathedral)
Wye Bridge - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Hereford, St Nicholas Church - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
St Ethelbert's Well - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Hereford, All Saints Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Owen Tudor Execution Plaque - 0.2 miles (Landmark)
Hereford Bull Statue - 0.2 miles (Historic Building)
Black & White House Museum - 0.2 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.