Self Catering in Cornwall - Wadebridge
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £326.00
Owl House, in the quiet hamlet of Treneague, within walking distance of Wadebridge, is a neat, converted stable standing in the grounds of a 17th century cottage which is not overlooked. French windows lead to a secluded terrace with fig trees, yuccas and dry stonework.
Owl House is a tranquil old shippen, providing elegant and comfortable holiday accommodation in the quiet hamlet of Treneague in Cornwall. With only the sound of owls at night, this is a restful location.
It stands in the grounds of a 17th century cottage but is not overlooked. French windows lead to a secluded terrace with fig trees, yuccas and dry stonework. With only the sound of owls at night, this is a restful location.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with a wet room.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, terraced areas with lawned garden.
- Parking for one vehicle. Additional parking for one vehicle outside the gate.
- One, small well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Babies under 12 months old are welcome.
- Guests with mobility difficulties should note there are three steps from the parking area to the grassed area and a further three steps from the garden to the property.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Solid oak flooring throughout.
- Vaulted beamed ceiling in bedroom.
- Gas hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher.
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player.
- Mobile telephone reception is good within the area.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- One Dog
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wadebridge area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Egloshayle Church - 0.8 miles (Historic Church)
St Breock Downs Monolith - 2.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Pencarrow House - 3 miles (Historic House)
Nine Maidens Stone Row - 4.1 miles (Prehistoric Site)
St Endellion, St Endelienta's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
St Enodoc Church - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Padstow, St Petroc's Church - 5 miles (Historic Church)
Prideaux Place - 5.2 miles (Historic House)
Bodmin, St Petroc's Church - 6 miles (Historic Church)
Castle an Dinas Iron Age Hillfort - 6.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.