Self Catering in Cornwall - Helston
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £435.00
This restored granite farmhouse in Sithney, Helston, is finished to an exceptional standard and filled with period antiques. The gardens feature exotic sub-tropical plants and the south facing conservatory commands a wonderful view to the sea.
Tregadjack Farmhouse is a fully restored Cornish granite farmhouse, finished to an exceptional standard with a documented history dating back to a sale deed of 1278. This luxury self catering holiday farmhouse is filled with period antiques, oriental rugs and sumptuous carpets. The south facing oak conservatory commands wonderful views.
The gardens are filled with exotic sub tropical plants more often seen abroad. Take a nostalgic ride on the restored Helston Railway which will stop for you at the bottom of the garden. An excellent outdoor break, being very private and secluded, with beautiful, far reaching views over the rolling tree covered countryside to the sea at Mounts Bay, approximately five miles away.
Nearby is the pretty harbour of Porthleven which offers a host of excellent restaurants and pubs, also a super fishmongers and crab shop, or why not catch your own on a fishing trip?
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Two inglenook fireplaces with wood burning stoves.
- Private secluded gardens with exotic sub tropical plants.
- Ample parking.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- A complimentary homemade welcoming fish pie will be ready to pop in the Aga on your arrival.
- The farmhouse is filled with period antiques, oriental rugs and sumptuous carpets.
- Underfloor heating.
- In close proximity to the beach.
- Wonderful views.
- Aga, microwave with grill, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Digital flat screen TV, DAB radio, CD player, iPod dock, Hi-fi.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Helston area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Helston, St Michael's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Helston Museum - 1.9 miles (Museum)
Poldark Mine - 2.4 miles (Family Attraction)
Godolphin - 2.7 miles (Historic House)
Mawgan Cross - 5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Mawgan-in-Meneage Church - 5 miles (Historic Church)
Halliggye Fogou - 5.6 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Gunwalloe, St Winwaloe's Church - 6.2 miles (Historic Church)
Bonython Estate Gardens - 6.4 miles (Garden)
Carn Brea Neolithic Settlement - 6.8 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.