Self Catering in Cornwall - Helston
Helston Travel and Heritage Information
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £402.00
Situated in a very private, tranquil setting of 20 acres near Sitney, Helston, this is an enchanting granite property, elegantly furnished with antiques. Nearby is the pretty harbour of Porthleven with a host of excellent restaurants and pubs.
Tregadjack Barn is an enchanting, 'upside-down', detached, local Cornish stone holiday cottage elegantly furnished with antiques. It is in a private, tranquil setting within 20 acres. Nearby is the pretty harbour of Porthleven which offers a host of excellent restaurants and pubs, including Rick Stein's restaurant as well as a super fishmongers and crab shop, or why not catch your own on a fishing trip? The Barn lies a quarter of a mile down its own drive edged with beautiful wild flowers.
There are fine views across rolling farmland. Tregadjack Barn is very private and secluded, with beautiful long views over the rolling tree covered countryside to the sea at Mounts Bay, approximately five miles away. Tregadjack Farmhouse, sleeping six guests is also available to book for larger parties.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, one with en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private garden.
- Ample parking.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- A complimentary welcome homemade fish pie will be ready to pop in the Aga on your arrival.
- Fine views across rolling farmland adjacent to the sea.
- Private west facing Cornish garden for sun into the evening, as well as a south east facing garden for those sunny breakfasts.
- Oil Aga, combination microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Digital flatscreen TV, DVD, CD/radio/cassette, iPod dock. Telephone.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Helston area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Helston, St Michael's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Helston Museum - 1.9 miles (Museum)
Poldark Mine - 2.4 miles (Family Attraction)
Godolphin - 2.7 miles (Historic House)
Mawgan Cross - 5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Mawgan-in-Meneage Church - 5 miles (Historic Church)
Halliggye Fogou - 5.6 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Gunwalloe, St Winwaloe's Church - 6.2 miles (Historic Church)
Bonython Estate Gardens - 6.4 miles (Garden)
Carn Brea Neolithic Settlement - 6.8 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Stay from: £435.00
Stay from: £964.00 - 6380.00
Stay from: £241.00 - 1528.00
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.
UK Self Catering
England - Scotland - Wales
Devon - Cornwall - Lake District - Highlands - North Wales - South West Wales