Self Catering in Cornwall - Marazion
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £662.00
With panoramic views of St Michael's Mount, this is an ideal choice for families. The house has five bedrooms, an electric gated drive, walled garden and sun terrace. Guests have easy access to the beach without crossing any roads.
Captain's House is an immaculately presented home with style, situated in a truly remarkable waterfront position within the heart of Marazion and commanding sensational, totally uninterrupted panoramic views of St Michael's Mount, the causeway, Marazion seafront and beach, and spanning Mounts Bay, taking in Penzance, Newlyn and Mousehole.
Set immediately above the beautiful Mounts Bay beach and overlooking St Michael's Mount, guests have easy access to the beach without crossing any roads. This will be very attractive to parents with young children. The house is a privately situated, detached five bedroom and three bathroom seaside residence with an electric gated entrance drive. Of impeccable presentation throughout, styled with a warm Scandinavian look by an interior designer. Captain's House was listed by the 'Observer' in June 2009 as one of the '50 best holiday cottages' in the UK and has also been mentioned in the Family Fun Guide.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten.
- Five bedrooms. Master bedroom with king size bed and seating area. Bedroom two with king size bed or twin beds. Bedroom three and four with twin beds. Bedroom five with bunk beds.
- Two en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
- Walled garden and sun terrace behind the seawall commanding one of the best views in Cornwall.
- Parking for three vehicles (including use of a single garage).
- Sorry, no pets.
- BT Infinity WiFi.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Two electric ovens, one with microwave induction hob, integrated dishwasher.
- American style fridge/freezer with water dispenser and ice maker.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two large HDMI TVs (one smart), both with Sky Q with movies and Sport One, Blu-ray DVD player.
- Home cinema system with 5.1 surround sound. Radio and CD Bose Hi-Fi system with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgates available upon request.
- Although towels are provided, we do ask that guests please bring beach towels.
- Undercover table tennis.
- Weber gas barbecue, granite outdoor dining table and chairs plus two sun loungers.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- Table Tennis
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Marazion area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
St Michael's Mount - 0.4 miles (Castle)
Ludgvan, St Paul's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Mount's Bay - 2.8 miles (Countryside)
Chysauster Ancient Village - 4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Paradise Park Wildlife Sanctuary - 4.3 miles (Family Attraction)
Trengwainton Garden - 4.4 miles (Garden)
Madron Holy Well and Chapel - 4.8 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Towednack Church - 5.1 miles (Historic Church)
Godolphin - 5.5 miles (Historic House)
Lanyon Quoit - 5.9 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.